We are in search of a full time, Rock Star Physical Therapist or Physical Therapy Assistant in our Physical Therapy Clinic in Chandler, AZ.
We are a dynamic, evidence-based physical therapy clinic specializing in orthopedic and awesome-people medicine. We are growing and are in need of a rock star physical therapist or physical therapy assistant. Our therapist needs to be a self-motivated, very organized individual with an advanced degree in physical therapy from an APTA accredited physical therapy program. NEW GRADS ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED! Individual must have a current AZ state license in good standing with the Arizona State Board of Physical Therapy. Bonus SFMA training and dry needling certified is a major plus, but we are willing to train for the right candidate.
Does this sound like you?
Who are we?
We are a family owned and operated clinic whose biggest strength is the culture we bring each and every day. We have a fun upbeat atmosphere that our patients love coming in for and we love having them. We are focused on learning, teaching, training, and growing together as a team. We would love to find someone who loves to be pushed forward and can also push us forward as well. If you want to be a member of a family more than just a staff member you have found the right place.
We are looking for full -time hours as of this time.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Evaluating each patient that is specific to age, illness, injury, and/or disease.
- TIMELY preparing a written documentation.
- Supervising the implementation of each plan of care, coordinating treatment with support staff.
- Having a great attitude and bringing personality to the clinic each day.
- Actively participating in ongoing marketing strategies and efforts to ensure the health of our practice.
- Willingly participating in community events to help promote our practice.
- Being a proactive member of our team bringing proposed solutions to any problems that may arise.
- Helping foster a professional environment that is friendly and welcoming to everyone.
- Displaying a willingness to go above and beyond to ensure each patient’s satisfaction.
Compensation for this salaried position will include health insurance stipend, PTO accrual, disability, and continuing education allowance to name a few. If mentorship is something that is important to you, we can provide an individual plan to accommodate this! If this position appeals to you, please submit your information in the form below and we will be in touch!
Thank you for your interest!
Eric and Ashley (we’re the owners)