DO YOU SUFFER FROM CHRONIC HEADACHES?
Then you should join us on Saturday, February 11th 9:00-10:00 AM for our Headache Workshop!
What will you learn?
- Different types of headaches, what causes them, and where they might come from.
- How Physical Therapy addresses chronic headaches:
- An in depth assessment that looks at multiple areas that can cause headaches.
- What referred pain looks like with different types of headaches
- How physical therapy manages trigger points and other factors that cause pain.
- Dry Needling
- Soft Tissue Massage and Fascial Mobilization
- Neck Joint mobilization and manipulation
- Corrective Exercises you can try at home!
- What a successful Physical Therapy Plan of Care looks like.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE SOMETHING YOU COULD BENEFIT FROM?
Then sign up NOW! Fill out the form below with your information and we will send you a confirmation that your spot is saved for the workshop!
DON’T WAIT, SPACE IS LIMITED. (Only 27 spots!)
The clinic will be limited to 27 participants. If you, or a loved one is struggling with headaches, this is a MUST-ATTEND!
Sign up now, below:
P.S. – The first 10 folks to sign up will receive a copy of our Special Report on Common Aches and Pains